Published date: 28.05.2019
The shareholders of European Lingerie Group AB, Reg. No. 559135-0136, are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at the premises of European Lingerie Group AB (the Company), Norrlandsgatan 16, in Stockholm, Sweden, on Tuesday, 11 June, 2019 at 13.00 CET.
Right to participate in the meeting and notice of participation
Shareholders wishing to attend the Annual General Meeting must:
- be registered in the European Lingerie Group AB shareholder register kept by the Company as of Tuesday, 4 June 2019; and
- no later than on Tuesday, 4 June, 2019, notify the Company of their intention to participate in the Annual General Meeting, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to +371 2 8391256.
- Participants may join the meeting also via the video conference facilities.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of Chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of one or two persons who shall certify the minutes of the meeting
- Determination of whether the meeting was duly convened
- Presentation by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the CEO:
a) current state of affairs
b) information on the nomination committee, remuneration committee and the audit committee; and
c) questions from the shareholders to the Board of Directors and the management.
- Presentation of the annual report and auditors’ report for 2018
- Resolutions regarding:
a) adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet;
b) appropriation of the Company’s results in accordance with the adopted balance sheet; and
c) discharge of liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director
- Determination of the number of Board members and deputies of the Board of Directors to be elected by the Annual General Meeting
- Election of the members and deputies of the Board of Directors
- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Determination of the number of auditors
- Determination of fees payable to the auditors
- Election of auditors
- Closing of the meeting
European Lingerie Group AB Annual Report 2018 can be found here.
For additional information, please contact:
Peter Partma / Group CEO / Phone: +49 173 6289875 / E-mail: email@example.com
Diana Suprunovica / Group CFO / Phone: +371 2 8391256 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org